Alpha Bravo Mobile Laser Tag in Connecticut
This is the next generation of laser tag!
No more piling into a dark and unfamiliar room to try and eliminate opponents. We bring the fun to YOU! We will set up the battlefield in your own backyard, park or gymnasium. We can use existing obstacles or bring some to add. We will also bring our state-of-the-art Laser Tag Pro equipment including high-tech and lightweight taggers with programmable features like weapon type, 2000+ sound effects, several game modes, rumble feedback and a 600-foot range!
|Taggers||Mon-Thurs Base Price||Fri-Sun Base Price|
Base price includes: 90 minute event; standard field setup (using existing obstacles); game coach; number of taggers specified; headband targets.
|Additional time on Mon-Thurs||$99 for each additional hour|
|Additional time on Friday-Sunday||10- $99/hr \\ 20- $119/hr \\ 30-$159/hr|
|Speed Round Setup||$100: quick set up of basic obstacles|
|Deluxe Battlefield Setup||$250: multiple barrels, walls, bunkers|
|Ultimate Battlefield Setup||$350: multiple tanks, barrels, walls & other|
Every event also includes a Game Coach to coordinate different games with participants, offer training and assistance with the equipment, and engage players to make sure you get the most out of your event.
Our Game Coach can organize several different games, depending on your preference. Our Game Coaches will not only go over how to use the equipment with the players, but they will also organize and coach specific games with the group. They give the rules for each game, re-spawn locations, and assist with the equipment. They will get players motivated, ensure rules are followed, and make sure you get the most out of your Alpha Bravo Mobile Laser Tag experience.
Our taggers are next generation laser tag equipment from Laser Tag Pro. They bring first person video games to life! With a weight of only 2.4lbs, their lightweight durable fiberglass reinforced plastic design makes them easy to handle for smaller kids as young at 5. The LED lights on the muzzle are bright and the color can be changed to match the game.
The taggers make playing interesting because they can reach up to 600ft, have vibrations for rumble feedback and can be customized with 14 different weapon modes, 30+ sound effects, and programmable player and game modes. Our taggers are also safe because they use an infrared technology (like your TV remote) instead of an actual laser.
There are a bunch of different games to choose from and some might be better for certain groups vs. others.We make the suggestions, but you get to choose!
- Every man/woman plays for his/her self. Each player has 3 lives.
- Objective is to be the last player(s) on the battlefield with lives left.
- Game is over when one player is left or times runs out.
- Best for small groups, birthday parties etc.
Team BattleTeam Battle
- Group is split into two teams. Each player has 3 lives.
- Objective is to eliminate all member of the opponent’s team.
- Game is over when all players from one team are eliminated or time runs out.
- Best for medium to large groups, birthday parties, team building and more.
Capture the FlagCapture the Flag
- Group is split into two teams. Each player has unlimited lives, but must go to re-spawn location after each elimination.
- Objective is to protect your team’s flag while trying to capture the opposing team’s flag and return it to your home base.
- Game is over when one team successfully captures the other team’s flag and returns it to their home base.
- Great for team building!
- Group is split up into two teams and each team secretly or openly picks a VIP. Each player has unlimited lives (except for the VIP), but must go to a designated re-spawn location after each elimination.
- Objective is to protect your VIP while trying to eliminate the opposing team’s VIP.
- Game is over when one team’s VIP is eliminated.
- Great for team building and teamwork exercises for medium to large groups.
Weakest LinkWeakest Link
- Group is split into two teams. Each player has unlimited lives, but must go to a designated re-spawn location after each elimination.
- Objective is to protect your weakest players while trying to eliminate opposing players.
- Game is over after 8min round. Winning team is the one with the least amount of re-spawns.
- Great for medium-large groups, team building and teamwork exercises. Great for corporate team building.
- Each player for him/her self. A couple “infected” players are released into the battlefield. If an infected zombie eliminates a player, they re-spawn on the zombie team.
- Objective is to be the last player uninfected at the end of the round.
- Game is over when all but one player is left or time is up.
- Great for any size group, birthday parties and more.